Make a cute diving mask for Halloween or Cosplay with the combination of a FORMART & 3D printer.
Cultural and creative masks, colorful painting masks, and cosplay masks are the most typical applications of vacuum forming! In this video, we will demonstrate how to use vacuum forming + 3D printer + paper cutter to make a super cute diving mask.
The STL was designed by 吉米的玩具格納庫 and not available for download.
Machine of use
Material of use
PET 0.5mm sheet 、Spray painting
- Convert the model into an STL file and print the mask mold through a 3D printer (the thickness of the shell should be thicker than 1.5mm, and the in-fill should higher 20%)
- Use PET 0.5mm plastic sheet to form the mask blister
- The blister should be cleaned first to remove the release agent on the surface and prevent the paint from falling off
- Use a cutting machine to cut the masking stickers, and paste the portion that are not to be colored
- Use spray paint to paint your favorite color and then tear off the cover sticker to complete