Make a magnetic attraction display frame lamp with the vacuumformer and a 3D printer.
The advantage of the vacuum forming is that it can easily make various shapes of transparent blister. In this video, We will demonstrate how to use the FORMART smart vacuum former + 3D printer to make a magnetic attraction combined honeycomb display frame lamp
Material of use
Machine of use
- Download STL and print it out.
- Use PET 0.5mm sheets to form the hexagonal blister shells
- Cut the hexagonal blister along the bottom surface, the directly insert it into the tenon of the honeycomb frame
- Cut several 66mm*55mm transparent or white PET sheets and put them into the side of the frame
- Assemble the hexagon frame to fix the side panel
- Put the 10mm*5mm*2mm magnet into the frame slot
- Put another hexagonal blister into the tenon of the rear frame cover, and align it with the tenon on the hexagonal frame to buckle it ti complete